Veteran lobbyist Mike Fulton is opening a Washington-based office for The Arnold Agency, a Charleston, W.Va.-based marketing communications firm.
“As a native West Virginian who has spent the past 30 years in Washington, Mike brings the best of both worlds to the The Arnold Agency,” chairman and CEO Linda Arnold said in making the announcement.
Fulton was most recently an executive vice president and head of the government relations practice at GolinHarris Public Affairs in Arlington. He also spent a decade on Capitol Hill, including a stint as an associate counsel to the House Appropriations Committee. He serves on the board of the American League of Lobbyists.
Recent Clients Represented at GolinHarris
- The Dow Chemical Company
- National Industries For The Blind
- National Insulation Association (NIA)
- Northampton Community College
- St. Mary’s Medical Center Foundation
- T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- National Cable and Telecommunications Association