GolinHarris has quit the lobbying biz.
The communications firm confirmed to The Hill that it was transferring lobbying activities to another Interpublic Group subsidiary, Cassidy & Associates.
GolinHarris has no current registered lobby clients and has filed terminations this year for 10 clients:
- Dow Chemical Company
- Education Is Freedom
- National Cable & Telecommunications Association
- National Industries for the Blind
- National Insulation Association
- Northampton Community College
- Southeast Missouri State University
- St Mary’s Medical Center
- T-Mobile USA
- Waters Corporation
As First Street reported Tuesday, a veteran lobbyist from GolinHarris, Mike Fulton, is opening a Washington office for The Arnold Agency.